We know that a well maintained machine will run at peak performance. Our PM (Preventative Maintenance) program has been designed to keep your machine doing just that; providing you with years of great service. In fact, our PM program will actually save you money over the years by reducing the number of costly repairs or emergency work your machine will need. A factory-trained technician will check, inspect, adjust and lubricate your equipment within the scope of the 20 Point Preventative Maintenance Inspection Program.
Professional Supply's 20 Point Preventative Maintenance Inspection Program
YOU CAN EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR AUTOMATIC SCRUBBER AND SAVE MONEY ON REPAIR BILLS!
Professional Supply offers a thorough 20 Point PM program for all makes and models of automatic scrubbing machines. A sound PM program will ensure reliable and effective performance from your machine. Having a PM service performed at least once per year will add years to the life of your auto scrubber.
- Pressure wash machine top/bottom
- Clean and flush solution and recovery tanks
- Clean lint filter on vac fan
- Clean and wipe squeegee blades and machine wheels
- Wipe and clean all interior and exterior surfaces
- Lubricate chain
- Lubricate all linkage
- Lubricate caster bearings and axle
- Clean and check solution valves and hoses
- Lubricate all hinge and hinge pivot points
- Check all belts and chains for tension wear
- Check sprockets for wear
- Check alignment and adjustment of chains and belts
- Check and clean batteries and terminals, then spray with protector
- Check all gaskets (squeegee cap, vac motor, vac pot, tank inlet tub and water valve)
- Check traction bar control spacing
- Check all wiring connections for cleanliness
- Inspect vac motor carbon brushes
- Inspect traction motor carbon brushes
- Inspect brush drive motor carbon